Writing, promotion, tips, and opinion. Pour a cuppa your favorite poison and join in.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

April Showers

In honor of my dear former coworker who passed away yesterday morning, I'm going to make today's prompt be about April showers, about loss and a sense of renewal, about cleansing the pain from said loss while embracing the joy that can still be found in life. Share with us a scene, poem, paragraph, or what you like in honor of April Showers. Bonus Kudos points go out today to everyone who posts something.

2 comments:

Kimberlee Turley said...

So sorry to hear that. My prayers go out to you and their family.

Unknown said...

Sorry for your loss. I lost my amazing grandma this past Friday. I love this post...new beginnings....after almost 20 yrs she goes to be with my grandpa! What a wonderful reunion!!!
Kristy