Writing, promotion, tips, and opinion. Pour a cuppa your favorite poison and join in.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Interview with Cassie Mae

Next up, answering our Very Important Questions we have...

1) Name of you and Title of your Book.

Reasons I Fell for the Funny Fat Friend, by Cassie Mae (writing as Becca Ann)

2) Do you prefer to write in your PJ's or Jeans/t-shirt?
LOL, I'm lucky if I have pants on. But when they are on, it's usually PJ's ;)

3) Salty? Sweet? Or Carrot Sticks with Hummus?
Jr Mints in Popcorn ;)

4) If you were going to be stranded on an island alone for a year what three things would you be so glad to not have to deal with for that year?
Clothing (You better believe I'll be walking around naked)
Bills
Politics

5) TV Shows or Movies? Why? (We all know Books come first...!)
I'm addicted to those awful CW shows. I can't help it! I have to know what is happening to those beautiful guys on Vampire Diaries.

6) What is your absolute Favorite part of the writing process?
Whatever part I'm not doing at the time, lol. Right now, since I'm drafting, I'd much rather be editing.

7) What secret, non-writing related, skill do you have?
I can put both feet behind my head. Not that I will show that to anyone!

8) Who do you most wish would knock on your door, RIGHT NOW!
A very toned shirtless man with a big check and a bar of chocolate.

9) What is your favorite flavor Jolly Rancher?
Um, the green one. I think it's apple but I can't remember, lol.

10) Write a 50 word (or so) flash using these 5 words. 
 TURTLE, GLADIATOR, CRAMP, TOAST, KEY
"Oh my gosh, these CRAMPS! I'm not going anywhere today."

"Stop being a baby. As soon as I finish my TOAST, I'm grabbing your KEYS and we're heading out to get you those chocolate TURTLES. Will that make you happy?"

"No. I'm gonna need a heck of a lot more than chocolate."

"How about the promise of seeing many shirtless men?"

"Keep talking."

"GLADIATOR is playing in 3D. I promise if you get out of bed, it'll be worth your while."

"As long as we get some Midol too. And dang you for using shirtless men. You know they are my weakness."

"Aren't they everybody's?"



Thanks Cassie Mae!



You can find her here at Amazon! So be sure to check her out!
  
(Ps...I hate blogger...not sure why it's being psycho...sorry...)



1 comment:

mshatch said...

Bills and politics. Yep. I could do without those for a year, too :)