Writing, promotion, tips, and opinion. Pour a cuppa your favorite poison and join in.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Food Coma Week

No excuses: I forgot this was my week at UB. For us Americans this is also the week of the big food-induced coma known as Thanksgiving. And a lot of you out there are NaNo-ing furiously as well. (How is that going? Update us in the comments!)

Per my tradition, I will gladly crit any chunk of 1500 words you may have lying around that needs a second opinion. Want an opinion on the macro-level voice, characterization, world-building? A line edit? Just ask. 

Sex, gore and other socially unacceptable things welcome, but the crits for those will be posted over at Shadow of the Unicorn with a link here. 

Send submissions to: unicornbellsubmissions at gmail dot com. 

1 comment:

Huntress said...

It appears we are all in food comas. *still groaning, wishing I hadn't eaten that other piece of pecan pie*