Writing, promotion, tips, and opinion. Pour a cuppa your favorite poison and join in.

Monday, May 18, 2015

Need a Query/Blurb, Synopsis or First Chapter Critique?

Hi all! Misha here. It's been a while since I've done this, since I've had a crazy few months lately. But hey, things are better and I'm slowly getting back on track.

So this week, I'm willing to critique queries/blurbs, synopses and/or first chapters. If you feel like something's just not right, you're welcome to send me all three and I'll see what I can find.

Also, you're welcome to ask me not to post any of the specific critiques on the blog (although I'd like to share some if possible.) I'll then just write a post about something related to the critique without pointing out something specific.

I'll be doing up to one post a day, and will be working on a first come first serve basis.

Just note that my style is no-holds barred bare-boned honesty. I do try not to be nasty, but if you're expecting pure praise, I'm not the lady to help you.

Okay. Game?

Send me a mail at mishagericke(AT)gmail(DOT)com with Unicorn Bell as the subject.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Huntress said...

I'm game. Sending first chapter Chimera Mage.

Dinamika Kita said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.