Writing, promotion, tips, and opinion. Pour a cuppa your favorite poison and join in.

Monday, September 21, 2015

First Page Contest

Since no one sent me a first chapter to critique, perhaps we can do a first page contest here this week? I'll even offer a prize at the end of any one of our moderators' books:

 


I wrote a book...









 How to Play: Send me your first page (marcy@tidewater.net) and I will post it and one another which our readers will vote on. Winner moves on to the next round and the final winner will get their choice of any one of the above. A page is approximately 250 - 350 words.

So, who wants to play?

4 comments:

Patchi said...

Sounds like fun!

Liz A. said...

Oooh. I hope you get a bunch of entries.

diedre Knight said...

Hmm, yep. I'm in! :-)

Tyrean Martinson said...

Can it be the first page of anything? Like a short story or novel?