An unselfish wish made on the horn of a unicorn will come true. Our wish? To support the writing community by giving constructive tips and criticism through submissions. Check out the submissions tab for more information. We can survive the crucible of fire together.

Friday, February 24, 2017

Fantasy Novel Match


So, um, ahem... It's been a while. I meant to post something this week about something, but stress got in the way. Long story, that.

But, when I want to zone out, sometimes I find quizzes to play online. Test my knowledge and all that. So, that's what I'm going to leave you with today. A quiz.

Fantasy Novel Match


It's timed. You only get so many chances. But you'll probably do better than my dismal 60%. Feel free to brag in the comments.

4 comments:

Mich said...

I got 45%, and half of those were wild guesses....

mshatch said...

I got 90% but the last few were logical guesses.

Liz A. said...

Mich--well, good for you for trying ;)

mshatch--they did make sense if you got enough out of the way. Good job!

Lidy Wilks said...

Love a good quiz. But my score...35% :-( And that was from mostly guessing through trial and error. Though I got Heroes Reborn correct on the first try.